Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Update!!!

Ok,
So first off, grr. Why? because I'm only taking 2 classes this semester. Usually this would make most people happy right? Yea, well not me. I need to get my stupid Associate's degree so I can work on a degree in Radiology. Why am I only taking two classes you ask? Because the history teacher I have now sucks! Sorry, but she does. She's so confusing and I just don't feel like I'll be learning much in her class. My intentions were to drop her class and then add another one, but apparently the cut off date for that was Sunday. So now, I have two classes...actually just one. Because I don't really have to do much for yoga. So my only REAL class is Survey of the Old Testament. So what does this mean exactly? I will have A LOT of classes next semester :(. So more class and less working. GRR ON LIFE!!

So aside from school, nothing else is really going on. Well, I mean work is the same. Did I mention about the whole situation there? I don't think I did. Well, to make a long story short, there's a manager there, part time assistant manager, who I guess hates me now. I don't know and honestly I don't care! I'll have to do a separate blog as to why she could possibly hate me. But she's just being pretty much a bitch. So I'm like what the hell? And I'm just trying to work and not mess up my promotion. Oh yea...I'm going to be key holder for the holidays. Basically that's like a part time assistant manager who can only open by herself. Starts this month. Which is good. I need the extra hours.

So, I guess that's all i'm going to write for right now. I'll get a blog up later about what's going on between me and that girl.

TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment