Friday, August 28, 2009

Sleep/Napping

Ok,
So topic today? Sleeping and/or Napping. It's a wonderful thing!! Why? Because it takes you away from reality. If you're having a bad day or something like that you can just take a nap or, depending on the time of day, you can go to sleep for the night and just forget about it all. Yea, you may have nightmares or whatever, but the beauty of that is, it's not real!!! You can wake up and realize that it was all just a dream. Bad thing about sleeping, when you wake up, you're back into reality. Unfortunately, what you tried to get away from by sleeping isn't a dream and it will still be there when you wake up. So this is honestly why I will sleep most of the day if I have the chance. I can escape from my problems and hopefully have a great dream where everything is where I want it to be. I'm who I want to be with, I'm at the job I want to be at, and no one is mad or upset or anything like that. And even if I do have a nightmare I can just wake myself up. Also, I know that nothing will hurt me. You can't get hurt in a dream. Unlike real life, where if you're hurt it stays with you for awhile. So I ask you, is this a somewhat morbid post? NO!! It's reality. It's what we all think at one point, but never say. So I'm not going to think of just sleeping anymore. I'm going to think of it as escaping reality. It sounds much better.

TTYL <3

3 comments:

  1. I have to say...this is kind of a...sad post. I guess...I can't really find the word to describe it. Anyway, you shouldn't sleep your life away. It also does no good to sleep because you have problems. You can't run from problems, the only thing you can do is try to fix them or deal with them. No one's life is perfect, but you can miss a million great opportunities if you just sleep away your life. Bad idea. =(

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is true...but...sleeping is both good for you, and helps you sometimes :D. I don't think i'll sleep my life away, but I have been known to just sleep when I dont want to deal with something. Or I'm just having a bad day..i'll sleep. But I promise I'm fine:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know sleep is good for you. Around eight to nine hours a day. LOL....I'm oversleeping everyday. I need to get on a good sleeping schedule! ^.^ It sounds like we both do! =] New goal!

    ReplyDelete