Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Working through it all

Ok,
So it's starting to sink in now. Ending a 3 year relationship is not easy. Especially when it's your first. :sigh: But it had to be done. There was just too much hurt going on. I really just want to find someone who will love me as much as i love them. Is it really too much to ask? I'm sure he's out there somewhere, just don't know where. Not going to go into detail on how it all happened, because i'd rather forget about it all. And when i say all i do mean ALL. :( I hoped it didn't get to that point, but it has.

So, how to move on is the next question. Everyone says to just surround yourself with friends and family. Just ones who love me and ones i love. It works during the day. But for some reason when i get alone my starts to wonder and it keeps going back to that and every question possible comes up. Why? how? when? how long? ....UGH!!!!

I just want to get to a point to where I can look back on it and be like....it was a good decision. Really need that time to come soon.

ttyl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment