Sunday, February 21, 2010

wow...it's been a long time.

Wow, so yea I haven't been on here in a very long time. I think I'm just going to stop promising to get on because it seems to never happen. So, what's happened with me in the past what....month? Well, still single...unfortunately. Still working and still going to school. Unfortunately I didn't get into the Radiography program at Western. Not sure if I mentioned it earlier, but I'm trying to become a Radiologist. Your GPA needed to be a 2.5 or higher at the end of the '09 semester. Mine was a 2.37 :( . But I'll just try again next year I suppose. But anyways!!!! Not really going to go into the relationship thing, because it still kinda hurts to talk about it. Because...yes...i still miss him and no I'm not completely over it.....

But that's all I'm going to say about that!!! So let's see...what else? Well, my best friend moves to Germany in less than 2 months :( and it just seems like everyone is leaving!! My other friend is leaving for Washington state when her husband comes back. Both of them have husbands in the military and that's where they are stationed. One of my other friends is thinking about going into the air force...and another IS going into the air force...I don't know. Just a lot of people leaving. And I'm still here. Trying to get through school and life for that matter. :sigh: I guess my life will have like a jump start one day. Just waiting for it is the problem. I'm not very patient.

Ok, how about something happy? My cousin (who's really more like my sister) had her baby at the end of January :D. Camden Charles DeMoss. Born January 29, and was 6 pounds 13 ounces. He's too precious!!! So I consider myself an AUNT not a cousin!!! My cousin and cousin-in-law are so happy to be parents and I know they will be great ones too.. I mean she's been practicing since we were kids..haha!

I guess that's it for now. Not too much happening. Again, not going to promise to try and get on here everyday. It'll just have to happen when it happens. But

TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment