Monday, August 17, 2009

3 AM

Ok,
So it's 3 AM and guess what??? I can't sleep!!! What else is new. I'm going to be so screwed when classes start again. I have all morning classes...starting at 8 am!! eww!! So this week so far has been so boring. It's consisted or work and ...yea...that's it. Oh well, I did hang out with my friend Amber..that was pretty awesome. I'll have to tell all about that in a second blog here in a few. I know I said I'd be updating this like everyday, but kinda hard to do that when you work and you get tired when you get home. So, I'll update it every other day. Hmm..I think that's all for this one. Not much to say at 3 in the morning.

TTYL <3

1 comment:

  1. I found...if you get up early and don't take a nap then go to bed early. Your sleeping schedule should go back to normal. You might have to do that a couple times. But it'll adjust. Eww for 8 AM classes :(

    ReplyDelete