Thursday, August 13, 2009

Introduction

Hello,
My name is Kali and I am 20 years old. My birthday is in a couple of months (october) so you can only imagine how excited I'll be to turn 21!!! :D So what can you expect in my blogs?? RANDOMNESS!!!That pretty much sums me up. Maybe I'll talk about something that makes sense or whatever is on my mind that day...if it makes sense then great! So a little bit more about myself. I'm a junior in college and I live in VA. Ok, so I'm like no good with introductions. I make them short, sweet, and to the point. Or at least, I try to. I can't think of anything else to add to the intro...because I'm about to do a separate blog on something else. So this will do for now.

TTYL <3

1 comment:

  1. R-A-N-D-O-M-N-E-S-S
    R-U-L-E-S

    oh guess what?! I saw the new Twilight trailer on mtv.com! :D and it's good :D

    ReplyDelete