Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mariah Carey vs. Eminem

Ok,
So I'm sure most of you have already heard the argument between Mariah Carey and Eminem. If you haven't, let me brief you. So, apparently they dated like a long time ago and Mariah is denying it. STUPID!!!! Anyways, they have been going back and forth fighting basically. It all started (at least I think) when Eminem mentioned Mariah Carey in his song "Bagpipes from Baghdad".

"
Locked in Mariah's wine cellar all I had for lunch, Was red wine, more red wine, and captain crunch, Red wine for breakfast and for brunch, And to soak it up and in between snack, crackers to munch, Mariah, what's ever happened to us, why did we have to break up, All I asked for was a glass of punch, You see, I never really ask for much, I can't imagine what's going through your mind after such,A nasty breakup with that Laftin Hunkler, Weisman Gale, Nick Cannon better back the **** up, I'm not playin, I want her back you punk, This is Hello Kitty bedspread satin funk, with egyptian, with a little rappin pump, Zappin Eric Clapton, (Shaft?), Frank Zappa crunk, And yeah baby, I want another crack at ya,You can beat me with any spatula thatcha want, I mean I really want you bad you ****, Nick you had your fun, I've come to kick you in your sack of junk, Man I could use a fresh batch of blood, So prepare your vernacular for dracula acupunc-ture " (azlyrics.com)

This is when Mariah started denying that they ever dated. Which honestly why on earth would u deny dating Eminem?? I guess that's just me. So Mariah released her new song "Obsessed". It talks about a guy who apparently is obsessed with her and he won't leave her alone. She also says in her own words how "this guy" is basically a nobody and she's a big star that everyone loves. In the video she is dressed up as a guy who "supposedly" isn't supposed to be Eminem. But why would you wear an outfit close to what Eminem has been seen in if it isn't him? Pretty much the whole song is her bashing this mystery guy. (although we clearly all know who it is).

Ok, we all know that Eminem has sort of an....anger problem. Well, not too long after does he come out with a new song all about Mariah. I'm not going to post that on here. You can go see it yourself. Go to youtube.com and type in "Eminem 'Warning'" and it should come up. He talks about how long they dated, what they did, and how she kept calling him. He also says that he has pictures and voicmails of her and from her. He says that if he wanted to ruin her career he could release them. Personally, I think he should, but that's just my opinion. Also, at the end of the song there is a woman singing and talking. And guess who it is?? It's Miss Mariah Carery herself. Apparently, she did a little recording when she was, you know, "not" dating him. Yea, try and deny that Mariah.

So here's my conclusion. In the battle Mariah vs. Eminem, Eminem is the winner!!! I mean think about it. Mariah takes 5 minutes and music video to trash Eminem. AND she even denies the fact that it's him she's talking about. Eminem, on the other hand, takes about 3 and a half minutes, no video, and makes sure people knows who he's talking about. So what's the message here?? YOU DON'T MESS WITH EMINEM, OTHERWISE YOU WILL GET BURNED!!!!

TTYL <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment