Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Between Classes

Ok,
so I'm between classes right now. Yea, school started for me today unfortunately. I only have 3 classes so I don't know why I'm complaining so much, but oh well. I have my first class at 8 am then second at 11 then third at 1. So I have a good amount of free time between each. I am so bad with keeping this thing updated. I need to work on that. So....good news...I got promoted to key holder at work :D. Basically, it's like a part time assistant manager. That other job doesn't look like it's going to work out which is fine. But I need the money to pay stuff off and all that jazz. I actually have to work tonight. Woopie! NOT. So here is my plan for the rest of the day: finish classes, go home, take a short nap, go to work, and come home. Sound good? Does to me! And that's all that matters :D. Then I actually have a day off tomorrow!! YAY!! I told my friend Ashley I'd help her with painting which should be fun. I like painting. But I guess I'm going to go ahead and get off here and head to my other class.

TTYL <3

No comments:

Post a Comment